[antlr-interest] Vhdl and Verilog grammars problem

heinrich du Toit heinrich at silasvalley.com
Tue Nov 25 05:33:59 PST 2008

I think those grammers are for ANTLR version 2 ..
You probably downloaded version 3 the current new one.
Therefore it's incompatible I think.

I suggest you first play with antlr and build something of your own.
even if it's pretty useless.
before you jump into a complete grammer.
Because you need to understand quite alot to be able to modify grammers
to be usefull for any purpose.