[antlr-interest] Objective-c and antlr 3.1

Wil Macaulay wil.macaulay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:57:57 PST 2008

Thanks - my concern was really more the level of support objective-c
currently has with Antlr 3   It sounds like (as advised by Kay Roepke
off-list) that I'd be better off using the C target and doing my own
wrapping for production work. Kay also advised that classdump.org is
more-or-less permanently offline.
wil