[antlr-interest] antlr with actionscript 3

Matteo Lanzi lanzi.matteo at okpress.it
Wed Oct 1 05:35:39 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm just moving my first steps with antlr.

Referring to this article,
http://antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Antlr3ActionScriptTarget i tried to
create something that can enumerate the methods of a class ( without success
)

-          First of all in the swc lib I can' t find TLexer and TParser but
only Parser and Lexer Class.

So I wrote something like

input= "public function pippo () : Boolean {return true;}";

var lexer:Lexer = new Lexer (new ANTLRStringStream(input));

-          then I tried to get tokens in this way but this generate an
exception

        var tokens:CommonTokenStream = CommonTokenStream(lexer);

Does anyone know some resources to get start with antlr and actionscript ?

Regards

Matteo Lanzi