[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks Glitch Exporting Bitmaps

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Thu Oct 2 17:21:35 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've noticed that if I've reduced the scale of parse tree or AST
depiction using the the scale / zoom slider and export an image, it is
improperly clipped. Specifically, the bounding box of the exported
image is too small and portions at the lower and right edge are lost.

It doesn't happen if you don't reduce the magnification.

I have not tried the reverse, zooming in to see if excessive bottom and
right blank regions result.

But for the record: ANTLRWorks is awesome!

Randall Schulz