[antlr-interest] Reusing the text editor in ANTLRworks

Aaron Niedbala aaron at sqlpower.ca
Mon Oct 6 12:30:31 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm working on a syntax highlighting SQL editor component, building my SQL
grammar using ANTLRworks. While I was working, I realized how solid and
full-featured the grammar editor is in ANTLRworks.

Now I'm trying to reuse that component as my SQL editor component.

Is there any precedent for this? Can anyone comment on whether or not it's a
good idea to try, and if it is a good idea, any suggestions on which parts
of ANTLRworks to keep with it and which ones to trim away would be really
helpful to me.

Thanks.

Aaron