[antlr-interest] ANTLR Doxygen Config?

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Fri Oct 10 09:28:27 PDT 2008

On Friday 10 October 2008 09:05, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2008, at 17:39, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I really like the Doxygen HTML files on the ANTLR Web site.
>
> Hm ...I was lately thinking the exact opposite :)

Well, I wasn't necessarily thinking instead of, but rather in addition
to (the JavaDoc HTML). What I most like about the Doxygen HTML are the
inheritance and collaboration diagrams. In many cases, this saves me
from having to generate such things in SimpleUML (in IDEA).

As for ANTLR JavaDoc HTML, I generate it directly into my project's own
JavaDocs (it's strictly internal), so I already have them.

> In fact I was hoping to find some javadocs online somwhere. Anyone
> know if there are any?

Since the source is available, it's pretty easy to create your own.

> cheers
> --
> Torsten

Randall Schulz