[antlr-interest] ANTLR Doxygen Config?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Oct 10 14:59:10 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 14:53 -0700, Randall R Schulz wrote:

> On Friday 10 October 2008 14:33, Jim Idle wrote:

> > > Any chance of getting my original question answered?
> > >
> > > Is your Doxygen config file available??
> >
> > It is in the source code, so just download it from fisheye.
>
> Yes, of course I have the source code. How else could I generate the
> JavaDoc HTML??
>

> > etc. Always look here before posting, you can save a lot of time for
> > everyone.
>
> Jeez. If I knew what to look for I wouldn't have to ask.

Err, taking issue with me telling you where the source code tree browser
is (and giving you the links to the doxygen config file) is is a bit
rich don't you think? How could you NOT know what to look for if you
know how to run doxygen? Don't worry though, I won't make the mistake of
offending you again by trying to help.

Jim