[antlr-interest] How to work with ANTLRNoCaseFilestream (case insensitivity) + ANTLWorks

brainstorm braincode at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:56:36 PDT 2008

Thanks for your advice !

I've checked out the preference option you mentioned, but all is
regenerated anyway (Continue or Generate & Compile) :/

Problem is that after Ctrl+D (new debug session), all files (including
__Test__.java) are regenerated *and* just afterwards the debugger
starts... I cannot find a way to feed the debugger with my custom
__Test__.java by stopping the process and copying my file in the right
place before a new debugger session starts.

Alternative suggestions ?

Thanks a lot !
Roman