[antlr-interest] Visual Studio language services: ManagedMyC meets ANTLR

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Thu Oct 16 20:36:19 PDT 2008

I just finished my first blog post about Visual Studio language services
that use ANTLR. It's scratch work to some extent, but a user familiar
with Visual Studio and ANTLR should be able to figure it out. At this
point it's truly bare-bones. It has rudimentary syntax highlighting and
brace matching, but no error reporting or any of dozens of other
features it will need. I'll probably be adding one major feature per
blog post for a while so people can see what it takes to really get a
language service put together.

Custom Visual Studio language services: ManagedMyC meets ANTLR

http://blog.280z28.org/archives/2008/10/21/

Sam