[antlr-interest] Need Antlr Grammar on Action script

Kaleb Pederson kaleb.pederson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 07:06:31 PDT 2008

On Thursday 16 October 2008 09:47:02 pm vasanthi a wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need Antlr Gramamr on Action script. Can someone mail me if you have.

I'm not sure exactly what you need. Do you need:

- An Grammar for the ANTLR grammar with ActionScript actions?
- A Grammar for ActionScript in the ANTLR syntax?

I know Adobe uses ANTLR, so you might be able to grab a copy of the their
source (it is Open Source now) and get an exact copy of their grammar.  I'm
not positive that they use it for both the compiler and FlexBuilder, but it
would be worth checking out.

Best of luck.

--Kaleb