[antlr-interest] StringTemplate editing in Visual Studio

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Tue Oct 21 01:24:38 PDT 2008

I'm in the initial stages of the StringTemplate portion of an editor for
Visual Studio. At this point, it doesn't do anything crazy but I'm
posting a screenshot to try and draw some feedback. Does anyone have an
idea what the syntax highlighting for StringTemplate should look like
optimally? I have a few ideas I'll run with for now and hopefully
they'll prove usable.

The screenshot is under the StringTemplate section on this page:
http://wiki.pixelminegames.com/index.php?title=Tools:nFringe:Antlr:Featu
res

On a side note, the current preview release (16251) doesn't include the
StringTemplate syntax highlighter. It'll be in the next one.

Sam