[antlr-interest] Duplicate members when generating code with 2 import levels in Java with ANTLR-3.1.1

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 21:50:04 PDT 2008

Ter

Interesting.  I thought that you just imported the production methods, but if you truly support polymorphism, then rules are imported not just on the basis of their names but on their signatures as well.  Somehow I missed that in the code.

Are you sure that grammar composition does not look more like module importation?

--Loring