[antlr-interest] Linux -> windows, execution problem

Sébastien Laigre sebastien.laigre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 03:20:38 PDT 2008

Hello everbody !

I have a program (which works with antlr 2.7.6) which works very well on
linux (kubuntu 8.04) but not on windows. In fact, lexer and parsers are well
generated (on both platforms), but when I execute on windows, the program
handle an exception when it encounters the first char ! Then it stops...
For example if I try to analyze "DT NN.", it writes "exception : unexpected
char 'D' "
I have defined dt : "DT" in the parser but it doesn't recognize...

Do I have to regenerate lexer and parser when compiling on windows ? Do I
have to activate an option ??

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sebastien