[antlr-interest] Antlr 3 Ant task?

Hendrik Maryns qwizv9b02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:52:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

I want to call ANTLR from Ant.  This works now by adapting the code
found at http://www.ociweb.com/jnb/jnbJun2008.html#AntTips (and download
elsewhere).

However, I’d prefer to use the antlr task directly.  This only works
with Antlr 2.  I found
file:///home/hendrik/Java/antlr3-task/antlr3-task.htm, but was unable to
get this to work.  Ant complains about the xmlns not found or something.
 Can somebody give a step-by-step instruction on how to get the antlr3
task to work.

Is there any progress in making this the default antlr ant task, or to
update the existing one with a version attribute?

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns