[antlr-interest] 3.1 C - target and error recovery

Corno Schraverus antlr-interest at schraverus.com
Tue Sep 2 06:45:29 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm having problems with the error recovery in the C target. When a syntax
error is found, an error message is printed to the console, the rule is
exited and then later on the compiler crashes during the evaluation of
another rule.
I have no clue on how to debug this. Can anyone give me some pointers on how
I could find the cause?

The tokens are custom made, maybe that could be the cause but I can't see
how the parser could work fine if there are no syntax errors, and even if
there are, it is still able to print the error info but crash later on.

greetings,

Corno