[antlr-interest] Implementing Java sourcecode formatters. Where to start?

Marco Hunsicker devel at hunsicker.de
Sun Sep 7 02:05:02 PDT 2008

Hello Anatol,

> That is why I wan to implement code formatting tool for Java/Javascript.
> Actually I tried to find such opensource tool and only I found is Jalopy
> which is not developed anymore (last release in 2005).

If you're willing to shell out some money, the commercial Jalopy is
still around (and under active development, it does only Java at this
point, but XML/HTML/CSS/JavaScript is in the works) and provides many
enhancements over the FOSS Jalopy. There is a fully functional trial
available that you could check out. Please let me know if you need any
further information. Thanks.

http://www.triemax.com/products/jalopy/

Cheers,

Marco Hunsicker