[antlr-interest] Parse tree in the debugger

Markus Stoeger spamhole at gmx.at
Sun Sep 7 12:52:48 PDT 2008

I tried it with Java 1.6.5 and 1.6.7. I also tried different machines -
at work, at home and in VMWare.. and I'm using the antlrworks-1.2.jar
(and antlrworks-1.1.7.jar) as downloaded from the website.

Any further help in locating the problem would be very much appreciated.
If there's anything I could test, let me know.

Max