[antlr-interest] Parsing a indention specific language like Python.

Jarrod Roberson jarrod at vertigrated.com
Tue Sep 9 13:40:01 PDT 2008

I am working on a domain specific language and want to make indention
significant similar to python's syntax.But very very very very simple
compared to python. ( i.e. no line continuation characters )
I have done some research on Google and just find resource talking about how
difficult it is to do.
Is this something that is really possible with ANTLR v3.x?
Or should I just resign myself to using block identifiers?
Any insight is appreciated.