[antlr-interest] IOException when Debugging Expr.g example

Mikael Petterson mikael.petterson at ericsson.com
Fri Sep 12 02:09:55 PDT 2008

I follow the instruction on:

http://www.antlr.org/works/help/tutorial/calculator.html

- Interpreter part works ok!

When I get to the debugging part I get the following problem after I
have input the following text:

I select Debug and get the message ' generating ....' and then I see
this and get the following in the console:

java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac -classpath
C:\Users\eraonel\opensource\TestPoject\src\se\petterson\test\antlr\parse
r\classes;C:\Users\eraonel\opensource\net.sourceforge.clearcase\3rdparty
\antlr\antlrworks-1.1.7.jar;antlrwor
terson\test\antlr\parser\classes
C:\Users\eraonel\opensource\TestPoject\src\se\petterson\test\antlr\parse
r\__Test__.java error=2

Any ideas?

Cheers,

//mike