[antlr-interest] some questions need to be sure

Yixun Liu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Sat Sep 13 06:51:28 PDT 2008

Hi,
I want to make Antlr support below codes:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <cutil.h> //want antlr be silent to this include

int a;
Dim3 d1; //want antlr support this type
Dim3 d2(2,4);//want antlr support this or be silent to it.
texture<Complex, 2, cudaReadModeElementType> texKernel; //want antlr be
silent

_global_ void function()//want antlr be silent to _global_
{

What I want to do is to define a lexer rule  and set the action to be
skip, but I don't know if this will cause ambiguity.

Best,

Yixun