[antlr-interest] Using Antlr with StringTemplate files

Thomas Brandon tbrandonau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:18:52 PDT 2008

Until then you can use the remote debugging feature of ANTLRWorks.
Generate the code with the -debug command line option (can be set in
ANTLRWorks preferences), then run your application code however you
want, it will pause waiting for the debugger to connect when you
select remote debugging in ANTLRWorks.
On this point, a useful enhancement in ANTLRWorks might be a command
to generate with debug enabled to save having to change this through
the preferences when you are alternately running with and without
remote debugging.

Tom.