[antlr-interest] How Do I pass a string template to the outer level

Paul McKee paul.mckee at mckeetech.com
Sat Apr 4 04:11:20 PDT 2009

Hi All:
many levels down within my grammar I am using StringTemplate to selectively output information. When I run :
TsqlWalker.sql_statement_return r2 = walker.sql_statement();

StringTemplate output = (StringTemplate)r2.getTemplate();

I get a null back for output, so the template is not getting passed back up again it seems. How do I get at the embedded template or pass it back up to the outer, enclosing rule?

Thanks

Paul