[antlr-interest] ANTLR for Adobe Flash CS3? It is possible?

Dennis Benzinger Dennis.Benzinger at gmx.net
Sat Apr 4 08:33:00 PDT 2009

Hello!

Am 04.04.2009 16:02, rvkone at free.fr schrieb:
> Hello to the community,
>
> I am a flash developer and I want to use your antlr component with  Adobe Flash
> CS3 (nor Flash CS4 nor Flex).
> [...]

ANTLR is not a ready to use component for Flash. ANTLR is a Java program
that takes a (computer) language description (grammar) and generates
code that recognizes this language. This code can be generated in many
languages. One of them is ActionScript which can be used with Flash.

Is this what you want to do? If not could you please try to explain what
you want to do with ANTLR and Flash.

HTH,
Dennis Benzinger