[antlr-interest] ANTLRworks or eclipse plugin vs. composite grammars

Andreas Meyer andreas.meyer at smartshift.de
Fri Apr 17 08:45:44 PDT 2009

Hi!

Is there anybody on the list that has a composite grammar, and
successfully works with it using an Ecliplse plugin or ANTLRworks? With
successful, I mean:

* highlight ambiguities, that span multiple grammars in the import hierarchy
* navigate from one grammar to another, using something like "open
declaration" in Eclipse (it seems to work in single-grammar mode, but
not with composite grammars)
* saving/auto-building one of the included grammars, without the tool
complaining about undefined rules (because it should not try to re-build
an included grammar)

I'm just wondering if I do something wrong, or if those features are
just not implemented yet. Note that I dont want to complain and ask
"implement it!", just for curiosity.

Best,
Andreas