[antlr-interest] gUnitEditor

Aaron Leiby aleiby.antlr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:41:35 PDT 2009

This is pretty sweet!

Has anyone gotten this to 'Run' the actual tests in Leopard though?

I keep getting 'MyGrammarLexer not found'.

On the website it says:

> The class files of the parser and lexer should be in the same directory of
the .g and .gunit file.

My .g and .gunit files are in the same directory, though not in
~/Development/antlr where I have ANTLRworks generating files to.

(While on that note, is there any way to tell ANTLRworks to export generated
code relative to the .g file?)

So I've manually copied the exported lexer, parser and tokens files to the
folder where my .g and .guint files are, but still no luck (same error as
above - even after restarting gUnitEditor).

I tried leaving the generated files in ~/Development/antlr and launching
gUnitEditor with:

java -cp ~/Development/antlr:antlr-master-3.1.4-SNAPSHOT-completejar.jar
org.antlr.gunit.swingui.Tool

But again get the same error.

What am I missing?