[antlr-interest] I have another example of putting ANTLR to use

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Thu Apr 23 10:01:46 PDT 2009

First, I must say I don't have this available in any sort of
distributable tool right now. I would have included some skeletal source
code with this message, but the application of the source is so specific
that I don't know if it even applies to anyone here. I needed it for
occasional debugging use so I quickly hacked it in between some #if
DEBUG/#endif tags. If you are currently working on a Visual Studio
language service and already have your parser working as part of it,
then I could probably send most of the necessary code for this feature,
but you'd have to integrate it yourself.

Nevertheless, it's proved invaluable whenever I'm trying to track down
AST bugs. Screenshot is attached. :)

Sam