[antlr-interest] Some sources missing from 3.1.3 source distro?

Richard Steiger rsteiger at ensemblesoft.net
Sun Aug 16 00:04:36 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my head around how recognizer generation works in V3, by
stepping through a Tool run on a test grammar.  I'm using ANTLR 3.1.3, and
am hitting a wall when execution dives into
org.antlr.grammar.v2.DefineGrammarItemsWalker .  It seems that the source
for all org.antlr.grammar.* Java packages is missing from ANTLR 3.1.3 source
<http://antlr.org/download/antlr-3.1.3.tar.gz>  distribution, but is present
in ANTLR 3.1.2 source <http://antlr.org/download/antlr-3.1.2.tar.gz>
distribution.  Are these sources anywhere to be had?

-rjs