[antlr-interest] .NET Antlr3.Runtime Public Key Changed?

Brian J. Sayatovic bsayatovic at creditinfonet.com
Thu Aug 20 09:47:47 PDT 2009

I'm trying to use NHibernate 2.1 and StringTemplate 3.1.  NHibernate depends
upon Antlr3.Runtime for its HQL query language.  NHibernate 2.1 depends upon
Antlr3.Runtime version 3.1.0.39271 public key 3a9cab8f8d22bfb7.  meanwhile,
StringTemplate 3.1 also depends upon Antlr3.Runtime, but version 3.1.3.6002
public key eb42632606e9261f.

I've tried using assembly binding redirection in my application
configuration, but because the public keys are different, it will never
work.

My question is, did the public key change?  My weak understanding of the
public key is that its supposed to ensure the assembly is from a certain
publisher, which I don't imagine has changed.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Brian.