[antlr-interest] proplem with tokens value (C target)

Marco Trudel marco at mtsystems.ch
Mon Aug 31 01:38:14 PDT 2009

As far as I understood (respectively experienced), tokText is not always
set. You probably want to do this:
char* tok_text = (token->getText(token) != NULL) ?
token->getText(token)->chars : token->tokText.chars;

At least that's what I'm doing to get the same result as
token.toString() in Java.

Hope that helps
Marco