[antlr-interest] Problem with Maven plugin and heap space

Julio César Rocha julio at rochsquadron.net
Tue Dec 22 20:01:51 PST 2009

Greetings. I recently started working with the ANTLR Maven Plugin (3.2) to
simplify and modularize my development. The problem is, I have some really
heavy grammars. Before, I would configure the ANTLR options in my IDE
(NetBeans, if you wanted to know) using the ANTLR Ant task. The Maven plugin
doesn't seem to provide configuration for extended options (-Xmultithreaded,
-Xmx...).

I need to know if there is a way to specify those options for ANTLR in
Maven, NOT setting environment variables in my OS nor building the grammars
outside Maven. Any help will be appreciated.

--
Sincerley:
   Julio César Rocha