[antlr-interest] Error: TokenStreamException while reading Grammer

Chal Chale apne Ghar gunjgupta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:45:26 PST 2009

Hi All,
I am new to Antlr. So i need some help on this.
While running this as follows  on command prompt.<br>
D:\Actuate\Samplelexer-parser\ConversionTool>java antlr.Tool vb_org.txt
ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.5 (20050128)   1989-2005 jGuru.com
error: Token stream error reading grammar(s):
vb_org.txt:45:7: expecting ''', found 'p'
TokenStreamException: expecting ''', found 'p'
as seen, i am getting TokenStream Exception. But when i am using AntlrWorks
to check the Grammer syntax, it is showing correct to me.
Could anybody help me on this ?
I would like to send my Grammer as reference.
Any help would be appreciated.

regards,