[antlr-interest] Debug issues

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Thu Feb 5 00:12:17 PST 2009

> On Feb 4, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Johannes Luber wrote:
>
> > Sam Harwell is already trying to untangle the problem with the
> > constructors for the CSharp3 target. Hopefully I can port back this to
> > CSharp2 without much difficulty, although it would be a good idea, if
> > all targets would support this. You can use preprocessor directives in
> > the meantime to ease the switch between debug and non-debug in the
> > meanwhile.
> >
> > Johannes
> >
> Is there a "debug" pre-proc symbol defined in the generated code?  I
> didn't see one, but if there is I can conditionally compile a
> constructor in the @members section.
>
> Thanks -
>      - Dennis Brothers

There isn't one available yet, though one can be certainly introduced. Should it be a separate DEBUG symbol like ANTLR_DEBUG? Using DEBUG would probably collide with using the -debug option.

Johannes

> Unsubscribe:

Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a