[antlr-interest] Problem runnign ANTLR

Ed Keith e_d_k at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 14:30:56 PST 2009

I'm not sure what you mean.

There are no spaces in the path the antlrworks-1.2.2.jar.

My path environment variable has many spaces in it, as I suspect every XP systems does. Microsoft puts many necessary files in directories with spaces in the name (not a good idea IMHO, but they did not ask me). If I removed all spaces from the path I think Windows would crash. I know most of my applications would stop working. If this is what is preventing ANTL from working then I will need to use my Linux box, because ANTLR does not work on windows.

   -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k at yahoo.com

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com