[antlr-interest] Antlr won't backtrack?

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 07:18:41 PST 2009

> Sounds great..
> Do you believe it will improve performance?
>
> Vitaliy

To a certain extent, yes. But I haven't done serious profiling yet, so I can't say if we happen to squash the real bottlenecks. Until CSharp3 is finshed, increased performance has a low priority. At least it shouldn't deteriorate.

Johannes

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a