[antlr-interest] Older version of antlrworks ...

Jamie Cruise jcruise at volanticesolutions.com
Wed Feb 11 08:32:13 PST 2009

Hi,

I am using antlrworks to build a grammar that will be embedded in an application that uses drools. Drools has a dependency on antlr 3.0.1 (as best I could figure out) but antlrworks 1.2.2 embeds a later version. I tried unpacking antlrworks 1.2.2 and downgrading the antlr runtime, but that didn't work out.

I was therefore wondering if any of the esteemed members on on this list could point me in the direction of a antlrworks-1.1.7.jar file (or whatever version had 3.0.1 embedded).

Best regards
Jamie