[antlr-interest] c runtime with templates

Carter Cheng carter_cheng at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 00:52:50 PST 2009

Hi,

I have been playing around with intermingling the C runtime with some C++ STL constructs (admittedly not exception safe) and noticed I that I get what I believe are linker errors doing to interactions between the extern "C" { ... } declaration which shows up in the header file and stl includes such as #include <list> etc.

Is there a way workaround this issue (ignoring for the moment the issue of STL containers throwing exceptions in C code which are uncaught).

Thanks in advance,

Carter