[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks: Rule Syntax Graph - negated sets

C. Mundi cmundi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:36:53 PST 2009

Once in a while, I wish for this also, but only very rarely, for
documentation.

Based on Terence's  comment below, it seems that the thing to do is to look
at adding an output filter to ANTLRWorks to selectively replace a set  with
its complement.  Honestly, for the number of times I have wanted this, it
was just as easy for me to edit it by hand.