[antlr-interest] Editor using ANTLR-Parser

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Tue Feb 17 06:04:37 PST 2009

Yep, this is exactly what I use ANTLR for. If you choose to use Visual Studio as your framework IDE, then feel free to ask specific questions here or on the Visual Studio Extensibility (VSX) forum. If you ask ANTLR-related questions over at VSX, you can drop me an email separately to let me know to take a look at it:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/vsx/threads/

Sam