[antlr-interest] Match A with exception of B .....how do I do that?

Vlastimil Adamovsky vlas01 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 19:06:55 PST 2009

Ok , I realize, my question was to simple. I will try to ask the question in a generic way...Assume, there are two rules: 1)  A : character_set_a;2)  B : character_set_b;How do I set up a rule for parsing a character which must be in the character_set_a but not in character_set_b? Or by other words, a rule C succeeds when the rule A succeeds but the rule B fails Thanks to all who sent the responses, but still, it is not what I am looking for......Vlastimil