[antlr-interest] Samples to generate heterogeneous tree nodes with ANTLR 3 C Target AST?

Jack Pan Jack.Pan at Lewtan.com
Mon Jan 5 08:32:40 PST 2009

Hi All,

I searched the archive but couldn't find any samples. Like many people
posted here, I already have my tree with heterogeneous nodes in
production use. I would like to use ANTLR3's C target with AST option to
generate that. I like this approach much better than use custom action
to construct the tree as I can debug the tree building process with
ANTLRWorks this way. From what I read so far I just need to provide a
custom TreeAdopter implementation to interact with my tree node types.
Has anyone done something like this before? Where can I find a sample?

Thanks,

Jack