[antlr-interest] Question about building code generation target

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Fri Jan 16 14:28:01 PST 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 13:51:20, Jim Idle wrote:

> All you need do is download and install Maven 2.0.9 on your system
> and make sure that the mvn command is in your path. Then download
> the source for ANTLR from the Fisheye system (just get the tar of
> the antlr tool directory) and cd to the directory containing pom.xml.
>
> Type:
>
> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>
> And watch the output to see where it puts the jar-with-dependencies.
> Create your self a small script that invokes this jar and you are
> all set.

Thanks for the quick response, Jim. I've got Maven (turns out I had
the latest version already), but I can't find anything in Fisheye that
lets me download .tar files, nor am I sure which is the "antlr tool
directory" (unless you just mean antlr/src/org/antlr/tool), but don't
I want it all? In any case, I don't see the download link (I seem to
recall seeing such a thing in other Fisheye repos in the past, but it
has been a while).

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, just not seeing it. Thanks!

--
Rick