[antlr-interest] Question about building code generation target

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Fri Jan 16 15:41:58 PST 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 15:13:31, Jim Idle wrote:

> I always have trouble finding the tiny icon too it is there
> somewhere. However you might find it easier to get a perforce
> account from Terence.
>
> You only the need the tool source so you can add your own templates.
> The maven config knows how to find any other dependencies
> automatically.

I can see how to download individual files, they each have a little
down-arrow next to them. But nothing seems to let me download a whole
directory subtree. I've asked Terence for perforce access, hopefully
he'll grant that soon.

I'm surprised the website doesn't have source snapshots in tgz form.
There's a browsable snapshot, but it doesn't seem to offer all-in-one
downloads, either.

Thanks!

--
Rick