[antlr-interest] ANTLR build step problem (using MS Visual Studio2008, C#)

Ed Key ek2138761 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:43:29 PST 2009

Thank you very much for the help guys, adding that to the .csproj fixed it!

I did suspect that having the generated files open might cause behaviour
like that, but after doing some tests to check (before and after the csproj
change), it doesn't seem to affect the behaviour. (this is VS 2008
Professional Edition, on WinXP SP3) Strange.

Thanks again!

Ed