[antlr-interest] Trouble with outdated? c language target?

funkyworklehead at gmail.com funkyworklehead at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:28:15 PST 2009

Thanks Carter.  Using 'TOKENSOURCE(lxr)' worked.

Now I'm seeing
error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before
'FOLLOW_section_in_file28'

for line
static  ANTLR3_BITSET_LIST FOLLOW_section_in_file28	= {
FOLLOW_section_in_file28_bits, 1	};

in my *Parser.c file.

It looks like macro ANTLR3_BITSET_LIST is not valid.

Maybe I'll try antrl3.0 and libcantrl.3.0