[antlr-interest] Jira issue ANTLR-378

Patrick Higgins patrick133t at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 15:39:22 PDT 2009

Has anyone taken a look at http://www.antlr.org/jira/browse/ANTLR-378 yet? I converted the PL/SQL grammar at http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1209225566284/PLSQL3.g to Java (after applying the fixes mentioned at http://markmail.org/message/mf724z2pfe5rpdrh) and found that it does not parse all of our PL/SQL source properly.

When I try to use the debugger in ANTLRWorks v1.2.3, I find that this grammar triggers the same exception as issue ANTLR-378.

I'll try tracking this down if no one has looked at it yet, but I'm not sure how far I'll get.

Does anyone have other suggestions for how to debug a grammar of the complexity of the PL/SQL grammar without using the ANTLRWorks debugger?

Thanks,
Patrick