[antlr-interest] I'm trying to suppress warnings in Java generated code

Stevenson, Todd (GE Healthcare, consultant) ToddStevenson at ge.com
Mon Jul 13 10:46:59 PDT 2009

I want to use the '@SuppressWarnings' annotation in my generated Java
code but have been unable to make it work.  I followed the suggestion
that was in the FAQ listing on Antlr Wiki, but it did not work.

I am using Antlr in Eclipse.  I have a copy of antlr that I downloaded
from antlr.org but Eclipse is using maven to get its copy of antlr.jar

It may not see the Java.stg that is on my machine because it is in a
different path than the antlr.jar that I referencing in eclipse.  How do
I know which java.stg is being used by my application?  Will antlr work
if it can't find a java.stg file at all?

thanks.