[antlr-interest] IF Else Statment to call different Rule

Surender Seshadri sseshadri at leapfrogsystems.com
Wed Jul 15 06:51:45 PDT 2009

Hi ,
Can some one please help me in correcting this grammar ASAP . I want to call different rule based on the Version I get from the input .The following code works but not sure if this is the right way to do this in ANTLR - Thanks

callVersionTemplate
  //THERE IS  A BETTER WAY TO DO
  : { isValidVersion }? => (ALPHANUMERIC)*
    {
        if (myVersion..equalsIgnoreCase("1.0"))
        {
         ruleVersion1();
        }
	else if(myVersion.trim().equalsIgnoreCase("2.0"))
        {
           ruleVersion2();

  ruleVersion1:  { System.out.println("Inside  ruleVersion1" );};

  ruleVersion2:  { System.out.println("Inside  ruleVersion1");};