[antlr-interest] Legal Document Parsing. Can ANTLR help?

Marco Bagni m.bagni at marcobagni.com
Thu Jul 16 04:25:18 PDT 2009

Dear all,

thanks a lot for your prompt and very exhaustive support and suggestions.

I thin that I will begin giving a look at the Natural Language Tools
maintaining, in the meantime, my pragmatical approach that is to develop
some tests in PERL (I already have done a parser-ingestor for a kind of
legal document structure and it works as a lightning).

I think that we can consider this thread close, so far!

Thank you again.

Marco Bagni