[antlr-interest] gUnit FAIL-tests and exception hanling

Sergiy Karpenko bergschloss at ukr.net
Wed Jul 29 02:15:32 PDT 2009

Good day    I have a question.    For example, I make a parser grammar and gUnit tests for it.    gUnit also contains FAIL-test, such as    rule:    "any text" FAIL    It works well, but when I make excaption hadling     - override emitErrorMessage(String msg) , or displayRecognitionError(..)     - all FAIL-tests fail.    Research shows that gUnit listen System.err  stream to check test.    Is there any decisions except next one?    - leave System.err.println(msg); in emitErrorMessage;    - redirect System.err stream before call parsers;    Thanks