[antlr-interest] Some queries regarding grammer file

ajit vilasrao shinde connectajit at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:31:48 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,       I am new to ANLTR and I have tried out some example available on site. I have some questions regarding grammer file.      1> Is there any way to extend the existing grammer file?      2> Is there any way to combine multiple grammer files while lexer/parser code generation.      3> Is it possible to generate Lexer/Parser for C++ language. I think as of now ANTLR support generation for C language which is C++      compatible.ThanksAjit

Ajit V. Shinde